Experience Total Flexibility
Flex Pass – $190
What can I do with a Flex Pass?
- You and a friend can see two shows
- Your group of four can see a show
- Your group of three can see a show, and then you can go solo for another
- You can see four shows
How can I buy Flex Passes online?
- Click HERE
- Choose how many packages you want
- Complete payment instructions. You will receive a confirmation email from Arts Commons, and Alberta Theatre Projects will send a follow-up email with additional information.
- NOTE: The email from Alberta Theatre Projects will be sent on the next business day following the order date.
- Once you receive your confirmation email, you’ll be ready pick the show(s) you want to see!
- Not sure which show(s) to see just yet? No problem! You can redeem your Flex Passes at any point during the current season.
- When you’re ready to redeem, call 403-294-7402 to book your show tickets! Have the order number listed in your confirmation email ready.
- Please be sure to book at least 48 hours in advance of your desired performance so we can book you the best possible seats.
What is a Flex Pass?
An ATP Flex Pass is a special pass with an order number that is redeemable for 4 tickets to any performance in Alberta Theatre Projects’ current Season. They are a great choice if you want some flexibility in how and when you book your tickets.
Are there any performances that are exempt?
Our Flex Passes are good for any regularly ticketed performance where seats are still available in Zones A, B or C.
What seats can I redeem my Flex Passes for?
Depending on availability, ATP Flex Passes are redeemable for any zone of seating except for Premiere Circle.
Do Flex Passes expire?
They do. Flex Passes for the 2017/18 season expire on April 21, 2018 (the last show of the current season).
How can I redeem my Flex Passes for show tickets?
You can redeem your Flex Passes up to 48 hours before your desired performance.
By phone: Call 403-294-7402 (Monday to Friday 9:30am – 5:00pm)
In person: Visit our Ticket Office on the +15 level of Arts Commons – 220 9 Ave. SE (Monday to Friday 9:30am – 5:00pm)
Where do I pick up my tickets?
Once you’ve redeemed your Flex Pass for a performance, your tickets will be held under your name at the Martha Cohen Theatre Box Office up to one (1) hour before the performance starts.
I’ve redeemed my Flex Pass for performance tickets. Can I exchange my tickets?
Once the passes have been redeemed into a performance, you can change the date you attend if you need to!