The second annual, fast-approaching, and much celebrated #LoveYYC Day is on Saturday, November 4! Social media is buzzing about many of the ways Calgarians #LoveYYC. But, how should you spend #LoveYYC Day? Luckily, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best ways you and your favourite people can celebrate all our wonderful city has to offer.
- Check out the online deals! Before heading out to celebrate #LoveYYC Day, you are definitely going to want to check out all the one-day-only deals on VisitCalgary.com. Dozens of businesses will be participating in #LoveYYC; check out this page on #LoveYYC Day for the exhaustive list of deals and incentives for your favourite Calgary spots.
- EAT! Sharing a meal is one of the oldest ways to celebrate and bond with our fellow community members. Check out your favourite restaurants for their #LoveYYC offer. Clive Burger has already committed to giving an order of free fries to anyone who brings in a non-perishable food item for donation on #LoveYYC Day. Or, visit Minhas Micro Brewery for $4 pints! Consider planning ahead prior to #LoveYYC Day and reserving a spot at your favourite restaurant. Saturday’s in Calgary are busy days for dining; #LoveYYC Day will be no exception.
- Get outside! Celebrate our beautiful landscape and impressive parks and trails by hitting the outdoors! Winsport is offering FREE luge lessons on #LoveYYC Day (register here ASAP as these limited spots are filling up fast!), and Nomad Gear Rentals is offering 30% off bike rentals.
- Take in a live show. Saturday’s are the most happening nights for live performances in Calgary. Check out Arts Commons for their upcoming shows by resident performing arts companies and guest performances. Their full schedule can be found on the Arts Commons website. On #LoveYYC Day, ATP is offering 15% off their 2017-18 season Flex Pass, and pay-what-you-can tickets for its last two shows of To the Light! Purchase your pass here.
- Don’t forget to share why you #LoveYYC! However you choose to spend #LoveYYC Day, don’t forget to share what you love most about our city and how you choose to celebrate with family and friends by using the hashtag #LoveYYC!